Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mother Fast 3: Hope for Revelation

Since starting this journey, I've always felt like this would be a particularly important month.  General Conference is in two weeks, General Relief Society in one, and it's kind of "go time", you know?  Of course, I've also acknowledged that it might not happen this quickly.

But wouldn't it be amazing if it did!

So, please focus your prayers and intentions today on Church leaders, that they will be sensitive to our desire for knowledge and soon bring forth new revelation with regards to the nature, duties, and power of our Heavenly Mother, be it this Conference or in the coming months.

And go catch up on Daughters of Mormonism when you get the chance, if you haven't already.  There's been some more really good stuff in the past few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to leave me a message. I hope you've found something I've said edifying, and you'll extend the same to me. Please be positive, I'm not here to argue, but rather to just have a place to write things that I find spiritually uplifting, or share my own ponderings on matters of faith. Thank you.