Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mother Fast 5: Overcoming Patriarchy

Hello, everyone.  It's that Sunday again.  Keeping on as a reminder of the "official" course of the Fast for this month, here's what I had outlined:

  • A growing consciousness of the damages inflicted on humanity by traditions of patriarchy, the system of social, cultural, and religious rule by men to the exclusion and oppression of women and children.
I, however, will not be addressing this one this month in my own private Fast.  After last week's events, I'm instead going to be fasting for the leadership again, specifically the Prophet and the Apostles, that their hearts will be softened and opened to the weight of the people's need for Heavenly Mother, and that they will seek after revelation concerning Her.  I'll be praying that the message I sent with the Seventy will be (or has already been) seriously received and become a matter of pondering and consideration.

Whichever you choose, welcome to another month of sacrifice and dedication in the cause of our Goddess.  Thank you for being with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to leave me a message. I hope you've found something I've said edifying, and you'll extend the same to me. Please be positive, I'm not here to argue, but rather to just have a place to write things that I find spiritually uplifting, or share my own ponderings on matters of faith. Thank you.