Friday, December 14, 2012

#Pantsgate vs. The World


  1. Pants are the stupidest thing to be arguing over in 2012.  Those against them need to chill out (at least one death threat was received by the organizers of Wear Pants to Church!  Death threats!  Yeah, Mormons totally respect women until they do something crazy like want to wear pants to church! < /blanketstatement> ) and those for them need to chill out.
  2. Then again, it's not about pants.  Not really.  It's about... things that are really big and really complex and that others have talked about more eloquently than I.  Things that are super important to a lot of people and of no import at all to others.  However...
  3. In light of today's events, who cares about pants?
May all blessings of solace be upon the victims and families in Connecticut.
May they be granted peace, somehow, in this season and in the year and years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to leave me a message. I hope you've found something I've said edifying, and you'll extend the same to me. Please be positive, I'm not here to argue, but rather to just have a place to write things that I find spiritually uplifting, or share my own ponderings on matters of faith. Thank you.